91st Annual Christmas Festival, Louisiana’s premiere holiday event. Named by USA Today’s Readers’ Choice “Best Southern Small Town” in 2016. Enjoy our daylong festival filled with live musical entertainment, arts, crafts and food vendors, a parade and a magnificent fireworks show choreographed to holiday music over the riverbank of Cane River Lake. Admission armbands are required for entry to Front Street & Downtown Riverbank. $10 Ages 12 & over.
* 7:45 a.m. – Natchitoches “City of Lights” 5K – NSU Campus. Click HERE for information
* 10:00 a.m. – 4:00p.m. – Christmas on the Cane at Fort St. Jean Baptiste SHS, Celebrate Christmas 18th century style with historians, re-enactors and period merchants. $4 for persons over 12 & under 62.
* 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. – LA Sports Hall of Fame and Northwest Louisiana History Museum OPEN with FREE admission
* 1:00p.m. – Festival of Lights Parade
* 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Entertainment – Jo-El Sonnier – Downtown Riverbank
* 6:00 p.m. – Fireworks over Cane River Lake
Front Street from Lafayette to Touline Street will close at 6:00 a.m.
Jefferson Street from Touline Street to Amulet will close at 6:00 a.m.
Jefferson Street from Amulet Street to university Parkway will close at 11:00 a.m.
Church Street Bridge will close to vehicles at 5:30 a.m.
Church Street Bridge will remain open to pedestrians until 4:30 p.m.
Church Street Bridge will close at 4:30 p.m.
Second Street from University Parkway to Lafayette Street will close at 11:00 a.m.
University Parkway from Boyd Street East to Rapides Drive @ Airport Road will close at 11:00 a.m.
Pine Street Bridge will close to vehicles at 11:00 a.m. but will remain open to pedestrians all day
Williams Avenue from Henry Avenue to St. Maurice Lane will close at 5:00 p.m. for fireworks