· Responsible for routine food service tasks in the kitchen, cafeteria, dining room, dish room and special function areas.
· Duties of this position include preparing, serving, and distributing food and may require working in various areas of the department.
· The ideal candidate must possess strong interpersonal and customer skills. Prior food service experience is preferred.
· Responsible for performing food preparation and production tasks efficiently and accurately while following safe food handling policies, procedures, and recipes.
· Duties of this position include, ensuring portion control, temperature, and appearance of food items is per standard.
· The ideal candidate will have prior cooking experience preferably in an institutional setting with an emphasis on scratch and high quantity cooking.
· The ability to read, write and understand directions and to work both independently and as part of a team is also required.
• Position requires standing, walking, and bending throughout the entire workday
· Ability to lift, stack and maneuver objects that may weigh 30 to 50 pounds.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
To view and apply to these openings, please visit: https://apply.jobappnetwork.