Natchitoches Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Task Force agents executed a narcotics search warrant on Feb. 7 at a residence located within the 2000 block of Highway 6 East in Natchitoches Parish. The search warrant was a result of a narcotics investigation that was focused on suspected drug sales that were being carried out by Dustin Malmay, w/m, 30. During the search of Malmay’s residence, Agents located large amounts of suspected illegal narcotics as well as materials used for the purposes of packaging/distributing illegal narcotics.
Items seized from Malmay’s residence include the following:
• 209 grams of suspected marijuana.
• 512 suspected alprazolam (Xanax) pills.
• 89 doses of suspected Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD.)
• 69 suspected THC oil cartridges.
• 3 grams of suspected cocaine.
• 80 suspected Hydrocodne pills.
Malmay was charged with the following charges and placed in the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center with a Probation hold.
• 3 counts Possession of Schedule I with intent to distribute.
• 2 counts Possession of Schedule II with intent to distribute.
• 1 count Possession of Schedule IV with intent to distribute.
• 1 count Possession of drug paraphernalia.
NMJDTF would like to thank the Office of Probation and Parole for their assistance during the investigation.
The Natchitoches Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Task Force, Natchitoches Police Department and the Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Office would like to thank the Citizens of Natchitoches for their support. Many times, an investigation begins with a simple phone call or tip from a concerned citizen. For this reason the Task Force encourages all citizens to report any crimes in their neighborhoods anonymously by calling 318-357-2248, The Natchitoches Police Department, or the Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Office.