Want to learn more about a local business? We sat down with Natchitoches Inflatables Owner Parker Bankston to talk about his passions, daily challenges, and a little bit about his operations.
1. What makes Natchitoches Inflatables different from other companies?
We are one of the only few inflatable businesses in the area. We strive for customer satisfaction. Every day our goal is to put a smile on all of our customers’ faces.
2. How do customers place orders, what is the process?
Ordering from our inventory can be done in a couple of ways. You are more than welcome to contact us through Facebook/phone number and ask for our availability and get booked that way. However, we recommend you book through our website. It’s fairly simple, just go to our website, pick a day you would like to rent, then choose the inflatable/other items.
3. What other aspects are there of the business besides ordering inflatables?
Natchitoches Inflatables aren’t just inflatables, we do a number of things. We also offer tables, tents, and chairs. Ask us for almost anything and we will try our best to get it done for you.
4. Your name Natchitoches Inflatables gives a nod to the community. What is your involvement currently in the community? What do you hope to accomplish in the future regarding community involvement?
Within the community, we like to give. We have given numerous donations to get involved. In the future we plan on donating more, sponsoring events, participating in events, and hosting our own events.
5. How Do You Stay Motivated In Your Work?
Staying motivated is easy. When your customers are happy and have a smile on their faces, that’s our motivation.
6. Tell me a little bit about why/when you decided to start up Natchitoches Inflatables and what you feel has been the best thing since you opened for business…
Right before Covid hit I was working at the mariner waiting tables. I saw someone doing this kind of business somewhere else and just thought, I know I could do that and be much better. Then I kind of just went with it and got the ball rolling. The best thing since opening the business has probably been our mechanical bull. Everyone likes testing it out and going for a ride
7. Tell me something fun that not many people may know about you.
I’m an open book. If you ask me. I’ll tell ya
8. What are you passionate about in your business?
I am passionate about the business as a whole. I am proud of what I have accomplished and what is to be accomplished.
9. What keeps you awake at night?
What keeps me up at night is knowing there’s a lot more equipment out there we are wanting to get and provide customers. We are a growing business and want to be the best.
10. What would be the one thing, if you had unlimited resources, that you would do to improve your business?
Update our inventory. I would have everything that any customer could ever ask for.