Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Deputies and several units from Natchitoches Parish Fire Protection District #5 with assistance from Natchitoches Parish Fire Protection District #6 responded to the scene of a structure fire on Feb. 1 around 10:20 pm in the 100 block of Sam Clark Road in Natchez according to the Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Office.
Units arrived on scene finding the structure engulfed in flames.
A 63-year-old Natchez man was transported from the scene by EMS to Natchitoches Regional Medical Center suffering from possible smoke inhalation and minor burns.
The mobile home suffered heavy damage. The cause of the fire is currently unavailable.