POSITION: Network Support Technician
- Minimum associate degree or Military/Technical School Training in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in network support preferred
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VLANs.
- Experience with network monitoring and management tools
- Experience with Apple mobile devices is preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in a school district setting is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
WHERE TO APPLY:
Linda Page, Director of Personnel
Natchitoches Parish School Board
310 Royal St., P. O. Box 16
Natchitoches, LA 71458-0016
DEADLINE: Wednesday, July 5, 2023, 3:00 p.m.
APPLICATIONS: Application packets should consist of a letter of application, resume’, diploma or official transcripts and one letter of reference.