POSITION: BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONIST
JOB GOAL: To promote appropriate behavior intervention, social skill, development and discipline management through direct interaction with students, their families, teachers, and school personnel/administration.
1. Master’s Degree in School Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or related fields
2. Hold a valid Louisiana Certificate or meet eligibility requirements to apply for Ancillary certification
3. Experience working with exceptional students in an educational or clinical setting
4. BCBA certification (preferred)
5. Additional Criteria as established by the Board
SALARY: According to NPSB salary schedule.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 10 months
WHERE TO APPLY:
Linda G. Page, Director of Personnel
Natchitoches Parish School Board
310 Royal St., P. O. Box 16
Natchitoches, LA 71458-0016
DEADLINE: July 20, 2023; 3:30 p. m.
APPLICATIONS: Application packet should consist of a letter of application, resume’, official transcripts from institutions awarding degrees, a copy Certificate/License, three (3) letters of reference, (one being from your immediate supervisor).