POSITION: Day Camp Counselor- Part Time- Temporary
1. Provides leadership and supervision for groups
of students ages 6-13
2. Facilitates group activities for youth and implements
3. Enforces program rules and provides guidance and
consequences to students
4. Acts as role model and provides leadership to students
enrolled in program
5. Prepares, cleans up and maintains the facility daily
At least 18 years of age
Strong communications skills and group management skills
Must pass a drug screen and background check Prior experience teaching
youth in one or more of the following areas: Art, sports, academics,
life skills, and swimming.
Must be available to work mornings, Monday through Friday, June 4-July 31
EDUCATION: High School graduate or equivalent
City of Natchitoches, Human Resources Department located at 1400 Sabine St., or P.O. Box 37 Natchitoches. LA 71458-0037. Applications may also be picked up upstairs at City Hall, Located at 700 Second St., or may be found online at http://www.natchitohcesla.gov.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications will be accepted through May 6, 2015
The City of Natchitoches is an equal opportunity employer.