Youth campers in the City Recreation and Parks Department’s Summer Camp went on a “Truth or Fiction” Downtown Walking Tour.Interpreters were at the following locations to tell the campers fictional stories about the sites:
• Zane Harper was Benjamin Swett at the Old Courthouse
• Funke Adeleye was Pacale’s daughter at the Roque House
• Mali Simmons was at the Immaculate Conception Church
• Emma Gruesbeck was at the spiral staircase
• Sophia Gruesbeck was at the Natchitoches Walk of Honor
Campers were challenged to figure out if some of the facts in the stories were true or false. APHN member Chris Evans helped with the facts for the “truth or fiction” challenge.