Northwestern State University’s pre-law and paralegal program in the Department of Criminal Justice, History and Social Sciences will sponsor Law Day from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, March 9 in the 107 Kyser Hall Conference Room.
The event would be of interest to students as well as other individuals interested in:
* Pursuing a career in law
* Attending a law school, and/or
* Working in a support position in the law
* Entertaining the possibilities in law
Those who attend can meet with representatives from the legal field and Southern University Law School and Financial Aid regarding, but not limited to:
* Questions about the Field of Law and Employment Opportunities
* Information on How to Apply for Law School
* Queries on How to Pay for Law School
* How to Best Prepare for the LSAT
Students and individuals from the community are invited and can set appointments with representatives to meet and discuss their interest and questions. Walk-ins are welcome.
For more information or to make an appointment, contact Southern University Law School Queries, LSAT & Financial Aid coordinator Michael Garrard at (225) 771-4900, Ext. 203 or MGarrard@sulc.edu.
Information is also available by contacting Shirley Snyder, coordinator of NSU’s pre-law and paralegal studies programs, at (318) 357-6963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.