In 1986, the owners of Lee’s Furniture Depot left their store at 224 Keyser Avenue to build their current store at 1500 Texas Street. The business grew and prospered being owned and operated by the Lee family. In 2005, Lee’s Furniture Depot added more showroom and warehouse space to their existing building at 1500 Texas Street to give their customers a larger selection and more inventory and their business grew. In July 2014, the Lees added a second location at 1216 Texas Street to offer an even larger selection at competitive prices totaling over 20,000 square feet of showroom and warehouse space. As of July 2017, the Lees have sold their building at 1500 Texas Street and will begin the transition of moving all store operations to their 1216 Texas Street location.
The Lees will continue to offer the same great service to the people of Natchitoches and surrounding areas that they have been giving for the last 61 years.