Wings Over Natchitoches will host its 2017 air show Saturday, Oct. 14 at the Natchitoches Regional Airport, located at 450 Wallenberg Drive in Natchitoches. Gates will open at 10 am with a static aircraft display. The show will start at 12 pm. This is a free admission event that is fun for the whole family! The air show will feature several aircraft performers including the famous Aeroshell Team! There will be food and drinks available at the concession stand.
- No Ice Chests
- No pets (service animals ok)
- No alcohol
- No unaccompanied children under 18 years of age
- Shuttle service available at NCHS parking lot
- Aeroshell Aerobatic Team flying AT-6 Texans http://www.naat.net/
- Jim Risher flying a Sukhoi SU-26 https://jimrisherairshows.com/
- Jeremy Holt flying a Pitts Model 12 https://www.facebook.com/Jeremyholtairshows/
- Dave Leedom flying a Pitts S-2 https://www.facebook.com/david.l.leedom
- Jason Newburg flying a custom built Viper http://www.viperairshows.com/the-viper.html
- Frank Kimmel flying a AT-6 Texan
A Special Twilight Airshow will be held Friday, Oct. 13 at 5 pm. Gates open at 4 pm with a static aircraft display and a dinner. Admission is $75 per person.
- Limited number of tickets available
- Dinner and drinks included
- Cash bar
- No one under 18
There will be a Bell 407 medical helicopter, a UH 60 Blackhawk helicopter, P-51 Mustang and P-40 Warhawk on display with aerial performances by the P-51 and P-40. The sky’s the limit! Come soar with us!