A 2017 Crime Statistics Report was passed out at the City Council meeting Monday night, Feb. 12. The information is a statistical comparison from fiscal year 2014 through fiscal year 2017 (SEE DOCUMENT BELOW).
- Resolution proclaiming February 2018 as African American History Month in the City
- Resolution declaring February 7 –14, 2018 as Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week in the City
ORDINANCE – FINAL:
- Amend Ordinance No. 036 of 2017 which declared certain buildings unsafe and recommending that same be demolished or put into repair to correct the municipal address of one of the structures described therein.
- Appoint Wayne McCullen to fill the unexpired term of Charles “Chuck” Bourg as a member of the Board of Directors of the Industrial Development Board of the City
- Advertise and accept bids for the St. Denis Water Line Replacement and Street Rehabilitation Project
- Advertise and accept bids for Christmas Lighting Supplies
- Execute Change Order No. 1 to the contract between the City and Merrell Bros. Inc., for the dredging of Chaplin’s Lake in the amount of $261,100, with a revised contract total of $577,500
- Confirm the attendance of a mandatory workshop for the Natchitoches Planning Commissioners
- Execute Change Order No. 2 to the contract between the City and Regional Construction, L.L.C. for the Rue Beauport Riverfront – Drive Renovations in the amount of $44,676 with a revised contract sum of $380,921
- Advertise and accept bids for the Pavilion Building at the Natchitoches Tennis Complex\
- Reappoint Francis Conine as a member of the Board Of Directors of the Industrial Development Board of the City
- Lease Purchase Agreement for the purpose of procuring a “Computer Aided Dispatch System”
- Appoint Lynn Stevens to fill the unexpired term of Kim Gallow as a member of the Mayor’s Health and Fitness Council for the City
- The next scheduled City Council meeting will be Monday, February 26, 2018.
- The offices of the City of Natchitoches will be closed Monday, February 19, 2018 in honor of President’s Day.