Director of Public Works
The Director of Public Works is responsible planning,coordinating and reviewing the construction, repair and maintenance of Parish roads, bridges and drainage works and administration of Parish Solid Waste Department.
• Directs, coordinates and reviews the work of a large number of employees engaged in the construction, repair and maintenance of parish roads, bridges and drainage works
• Supervises the operation of support services including the vehicle/equipment repair shop.
• Plans and schedules the activities of the highway department, and reviews progress.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual department budget.
• Acquires necessary grants of rights-of-way
• Prepares monthly report to the Parish Council and Parish President
• Minimum fve (5) years experience in construction, repair and maintenance of roads, bridges and drainage works
A copy of the full job description and employment application can be obtained from Natchitoches Parish Government Room 210. Please send application, resume, and three references to
Natchitoches Parish Government
Attn: Cathy Creamer
PO Box 799 Natchitoches, LA 71458
or email email@example.com with the subject line Director Public Works.
Natchitoches Parish Government is an equal opportunity employer. Parish of Natchitoches is a drug-free workplace.
Deadline for applicants is 4:30 p.m. April 20, 2017.