- No upfront cost for equipment and phones
- Bundled price includes everything you need – phone system, long distance, and equipment
- Popular features such as simultaneous ring, auto attendant, hunt groups, and music-on-hold
- Network-based service means Hosted Voice
- Scalable to meet your changing business needs
- Web interface enables you to change features at a click of a mouse
Hosted Voice is truly the last phone system you’ll ever need. It delivers best-in-class capabilities at a price that’s affordable for all. Hosted Voice has a lot of advantages as compared to “premises-based” phone systems, namely low capital expenses, predictable billing, business continuity benefits, and no obsolescence. It has everything you need to run your business and be more productive.
Included with the price of each “seat,” or user, is:
- Full feature set plus a web portal to customize the business or employee experience
- Brand new Polycom IP phone
- Business-wide features such as Hunt Groups, Auto Attendant and Music-on-Hold
- Unlimited Long Distance minutes
- Equipment, installation and personalized training
There are no hidden costs – you simply pay a flat rate per phone per month and that’s it. As your business expands, you can simply add new users to your account. Have a remote employee? The power of Hosted Voice enables you to put a phone virtually anywhere with an Internet connection and have it work seamlessly with the rest of your business.
Administer the service through the Hosted Voice Web Portal
Hosted Voice provides a convenient web portal access that makes it easy to listen to voicemail, view faxes, and change call handling rules for your business phone number. In addition to the user portals, the administrator has a separate portal to manage business – level features.
A failed communications infrastructure can cost your business in lost sales opportunities and reduced employee productivity. Having a strategy to prepare against the unexpected is critical.
Hosted Voice can greatly add to your Business Continuity planning. Since calls are processed in the CP-Tel network, not on your site, business can continue even if your facility is down. We can even automatically sense a disruption and route calls to another location or device automatically. Ask us how CP-Tel can help you devise a comprehensive Business Continuity strategy to keep you up-and-running.
What are you waiting for?
Find out how Hosted Voice can make your business more productive:
CP-Tel Holdings Inc. is full service broadband, internet, telephone and TV service provider. Founded over 85 years ago, CP-Tel is the only locally owned broadband company serving Northwest Louisiana with world class advanced fiber optic network.
CP-Tel staff can be reached at 318-352-0006.