The City Council meeting was brief Monday night, Oct. 22.
Agenda items included:
- A One-Time Salary Supplement Payment To The City Of Natchitoches Employees.
- Designate Persons To Sign Checks, To Designate A Person To Maintain Authority Of The Internet Banking Hierachy And To Designate A Person To Maintain Authority Of Corporate Credit Card Accounts As Part Of The Banking Services Agreement With Sabine State Bank & Trust Company.
- Declare Tuesday, October 23, 2018 As “Paint the Town Purple Day” And October 22 Through 27, 2018 As “Homecoming Week” At Northwestern State University.
- Declare November 11, 2018 As Veterans Day In Natchitoches.
PLANNING & ZONING – FINAL:
- Change Zoning Classification Of 428 Williams Avenue From R-1 Multiple-Family Residence District To R-1 Multiple-Family Residence District, Special Exception For Use As A Vacation Rental Home
ORDINANCES – FINAL:
- Franchise In Favor Of Cane River Paddle & Pedal Sports, L.L.C. To Operate A Rental Boat Business
- Award The Bid For Liquid Chlorine For The Water Treatment Plant.
- Acquire A 0.0009 Acre Tract Of Ground And Easement Located In Section 34, Township 9 North, Range West, From Richard Van King And Pamela Ann Davis King, For $5,000
- Enter Into A Banking Services Agreement With Sabine State Bank & Trust Company
ORDINANCES – INTRODUCTION:
- Execute A Lease In Favor Of Air Data Solutions, Of A Portion Of Lot 1a Of The Natchitoches Regional Airport
- Authorize A Franchise In Favor Of Phillip Paul Lord, Doing Business As Paul’s Party Boats To Operate A Tour Boat Business Within The City Limits Of The City Of Natchitoches
- The Natchitoches City Council meeting scheduled for Monday, November 12, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. has been rescheduled to Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. in observation of Veterans Day.
- The offices of the City of Natchitoches will be closed Monday, November 12, 2018 in observance of Veterans Day.