Monday night’s City Council meeting, Dec. 10, was brief with only a few agenda items for Council members to vote on.
ORDINANCES – FINAL:
- Approve The Renewal Of A Time Contract For The Collection, Hauling, Recycling And Disposal Of Municipal Solid Waste, Construction And Demolition Waste, And Recyclable Materials In The City Of Natchitoches With Waste Connections Bayou, Inc.
- Amend Section 14-29, Entitled “Collection Charges – Levied” Of Chapter 14 Of The Code Of Ordinances Of The City Of Natchitoches, Entitled “Garbage, Trash And Refuse”, Providing For Advertising, Further Providing For Severability, And Further Providing For A Repealer And Effective Date Of Ordinance.
- Appoint Steven M. Oxenhandler as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Natchitoches
- Re-Appoint Dan Simmons as a Commissioner on the Natchitoches Parish Port Commission for the City of Natchitoches
- Re-Appoint Bill Allen as a Commissioner on the Natchitoches Parish Port Commission for the City of Natchitoches
- There will not be a City Council meeting on Monday, Dec. 24.
- The next scheduled City Council meeting will be Monday, Jan. 14.
- The City of Natchitoches offices will be closed Dec. 24-25 for the Christmas Holidays and Dec. 31 – Jan. 1 for New Years.