Louisiana Tech University announced the names of students on its fall quarter president’s and dean’s honor lists.
Students whose names are followed by an asterisk earned recognition as members of the president’s honor list. That distinction signifies achievement of at least a 3.8 academic grade point average on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher), with no grade lower than a B.
To be eligible for the dean’s honor lists, a student is required to earn at least a 3.5 academic grade point average with no grade lower than a C on a minimum of nine semester hours completed (100-level or higher).
Courses yielding satisfactory/failure grades and courses audited do not count toward eligibility for either recognition. Only undergraduates with no incomplete grades are eligible to make either list.
· Ashland: Seth Randal Martin
· Campti: Kamden Lane Messick, Gary Patrick Niette*
· Goldonna: Joshua L. Keiffer
· Marthaville: Samantha K. Phillips
· Natchitoches: Jacob Cole Boyt*, William Michael Brown, Ryan A. Cunningham, Kade Adam Davis, Elizabeth Kate Devargas*, Tabitha Frances Dove, Sarah Catherine Gilmore*, Avery Elise Keen, Anne R. Mertens*, Hannah E. Metoyer*, Nicholas Keith Miller, Olivia Grace Miller*, Hannah Shae Nichols*, Cameron Gabrielle Owsley, Carli Brianne Raupp, Anna Catherine Robertson, Bradley James Scott, Haley E. Stewart, Warren Tyler Ward
· Provencal: Preston Michael Tibbett
· Robeline: James Raymond Walker