Need FREE childcare for a year? If your family household income is higher than the Childcare Assisatance (CCAP) max requirements, and you meet the below eligibility requirements you should apply today for the Childcare Scholarship Program (CSP), also known as Preschool Development Grant (PDG). This scholarship provides financial assistance with childcare costs to eligible working families in Natchitoches Parish free tuition for a year starting August 2020 and ending July 2021. The program will award 25 eligible birth – 2-year-old children/families, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
Families who meet the following household/income categories may be eligible for the CSP
Your child is ineligible for the CSP if he/she is currently receiving CCAP and/or currently enrolled in a TYPE III CHILDCARE CENTER
1. You MUST be a Natchitoches resident who is working/employed, in an approved training program or attending school. For families where both parents live within the same household, both parents must meet all eligibility requirements.
2. You MUST be in need of full time childcare for a FULL YEAR (August – July) Child must attend daily between 8am – 3pm minimum. (additional after 3pm care is optional if needed).
3. You MUST have a child(ren) UNDER the age of 36 months as of Sept. 30, 2020.
4. You MUST be willing to enroll your child(ren) in a TYPE III CHILDCARE CENTER.
QUALIFYING TYPE III CHILDCARE CENTERS:
· A to Z 123 Preschool & Learning Center
· Funtime Palace Day Care
· Bright Beginnings, Inc.
· Juz Us Childcare of Natchitoches
· Cobblestones Child Development Center, LLC
· Tiny Tots Daycare & Preschool
· Fay’s Daycare & Learning Center
To apply visit www.TeachingTomorrowNow.com to complete the B-2 Scholarship Application. TO BE CONSIDERED, DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION Deadline is July 10th. Paper applications can be picked up and COPIES of verification documents can be dropped off at 420 Fourth Street Monday-Friday from 10 am- 2pm.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE