The Parish Council recently approved a bid for the pulverization of select roads in the Parish. Natchitoches Parish President will be conducting town hall meetings to discuss the project with residents before work begins.
There will be two meetings held TODAY, Friday, October 23:
– Meeting 1 will be at the town hall in Ashland at 5:00p.m.
– Meeting 2 will be at the pavilion next to the town hall in Goldonna at 6:30p.m.
All residents interested in learning more about the road pulverization project are encouraged to attend.
Specific roads approved to be pulverized are:
– Albritton Road – Goldonna Road
– Bumgarner Road – Government Road
– Central Loop – Hart Road
– Central Street – Janie-Gorum Road
– Clark Loop – Lake Gorum Road
– Freeman Loop – Mathis Road
– Rawls Loop