Job Opportunity: Office Manager Position at Women’s Resource Center of Natchitoches
The Office Manager is responsible for general overseeing of the WRC administration, financial bookkeeping for WRC and state subcontractor grants, general center needs, and additional special events. This position is a core and intricate component of our team environment and has a passion for helping keep wheels running.
The Women’s Resource Center of Natchitoches exists to educate and empower individuals to make life-affirming choices. A cornerstone nonprofit organization in Central Louisiana as a free and confidential resource dedicated to pregnant women; our services include prenatal education, lifestyle skills, ultrasounds, material assistance, childbirth education, breastfeeding education, car seat safety classes, child safety classes, peer counseling, and more.
1. The Office Manager is a full-time employee of the Women’s Resource Center.
2. Maintain and support an open commitment to Jesus Christ, promote the sanctity of human life, be an active member of a local church, and agree with the WRC principles and statement of faith.
1. Graduation from an accredited college or university is preferred.
2. Three (3) years of accounting experience.
3. Grant experience preferred.
4. QuickBooks Software knowledge preferred.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher.
6. Excellent time management skills, strong emotional intelligence, able to balance multiple functions.
1. Financial Bookkeeping: Oversee all bills, invoices, payroll, and deposits in a timely manner. Procure reports for data and monthly financial reports. Generate monthly drafts of ACH contributors. Calculate and file quarterly IRS form 941 and quarterly LA state withholding tax forms, yearly W2 & 1099 forms for all paid employees, annual IRS 990 tax report, and monthly payroll taxes. Reconcile all accounts held by the WRC.
2. State Subcontractor Grant: Recording and upkeep. Enter client visits into the grant database daily. Prepare monthly grant billing. Prepare necessary reports or paperwork grants may request. File necessary forms into client files.
3. Center Needs: Oversee the receiving of material donations and maintaining a database of all donors, necessary Center supplies, assisting volunteers with needs, assisting with newsletter mailing.
4. Special Events: Handling invoices, reports, financials, bookkeeping, applications with and working Christmas Festival (December), Run, Baby Run! (May), and the Celebration of Life Gala (September).
5. Other assorted duties as needed in daily operations at the WRC.
All resumes, in addition to any specific questions, can be sent to:
Women’s Resource Center
107 North Street
Natchitoches, LA 71457
This job description may change without notice. EOE.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE