POSITION: INSTRUCTIONAL SPECIALIST
NSU Elementary / Middle Lab School
● Valid Teaching Certificate
● Master’s Degree in Education (preferred)
● Minimum of five years of teaching experience with evidence of successfully impacting student achievement, particularly those who have the greatest needs.
The Instructional Specialist is a critical lever in improving student achievement. The role of the Instructional Specialist is to build teacher capacity and deepen teachers’ understanding of instructional practices as related to Louisiana Student Standards and Data-Driven Instruction.
SALARY: Salary based on teacher pay scale with applicant’s years of experience, and the addition of a substantial Instructional Specialist stipend.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 9 Months
DEADLINE: Thursday, May 20, 2021
WHERE TO APPLY:
Linda G. Page, Director of Personnel
Natchitoches Parish School Board
P. O. Box 16
Natchitoches, LA 71458-0016
Phone: (318) 352-2358
Fax: (318) 352-8138
APPLICATIONS: Application packet should consist of the following:
● Evidence of successful teaching experience (for example, VAM, Student
Performance Data, COMPASS, CLASS, etc.)
● Original transcripts from institution(s) awarding degree
● Three professional letters of recommendation, one of which is from your immediate supervisor
Submit a ten-to-fifteen-minute video clip of a model lesson involving students or
professional development session involving teachers where the applicant is leading the
event (share link via Google Drive to firstname.lastname@example.org).
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE