Utility bills are skyrocketing!
So we are going to provide some relief by paying some lucky readers current monthly utility bill.
The Natchitoches Parish Journal (the Journal) will pay the utility bill of one contestant each
Contest Host: The Natchitoches Parish Journal
Media Partner: 94.9 The River
Media Partner: 95.9 Kix Classic Country
Contest Window: November 16, 2021 through December 16, 2021
Winner Payout Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday beginning November 30, 2021 and ending on December 16, 2021.
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2021, 11:59 Central
Contestants must complete the following steps to enter:
1. On the form below, you must enter you Full Name, Working Cell Phone, Email Address and the EXACT amount of the current utility bill you are submitting for the contest. You will be required to provide a copy as PROOF of the amount and location you submitted.
2. Save the original or copy of the utility bill used for submission. You MUST have the bill with the exact amount shown in order to claim the prize.
1. The utility bill must state amount due (current amount only).
2. The service address must be located within Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana.
3. The name of the contestant must appear on the Utility Bill.
Contestants will be provided a free subscription to the Natchitoches Parish Journal and will be included in the Journal’s text message database for future contests.
Enter the “Pay My Utility Bill” contest by filling out and submitting this FORM:
Winners will be published in each Friday edition of the Natchitoches Parish Journal. The Journal will pay the winner the exact amount stated on the utility bill and must match the winner’s entry amount submitted on this form above.
Winners consent to the Journal publishing their name and photo. All submissions to this contest become the property of the Natchitoches Parish Journal. We will not sell your information.
Multiply Entries will not be considered.
There will be only ONE Winner each day shown and all management decisions are final. Management reserves the right to cancel this game without notice.
Pay My Utility Bill comes with a Free Subscription to the NPJ .