Community rallies around fundraiser for family who lost their home in a fire

The Santos’ lost their home in a late morning fire on Jan. 26. Natchitoches Parish Sheriffs Deputies and Natchitoches Parish Fire Protection District #6 responded to NATCOM 911 Center reports of a structure fire in the 1800 block of Johnson Chute Road.

Units arrived on scene shortly afterwards finding the structure engulfed in flames. The homeowner was not at home but was contacted and responded to the scene.

Deputies say the residence received heavy damage. The cause of the fire is being determined by Fire District #6.

Charlotte Santos and her children have temporary lodging and are left with what they took to school with them that morning. Join the Natchitoches community in helping them recover, restore and return to normal as soon as they can.

https://gofund.me/61cdc1d9


To report an issue or typo with this article â€“ CLICK HERE