AS A MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, YOU WILL:
- Evaluate and improve existing equipment and tooling and fixture designs in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Develop creative solutions to manufacturing process design-related issues
- Solve complex design/tooling issues
- Collaborate with diverse groups of people, to include hourly employees, and upper management
- Relay difficult concepts to multiple business groups
REQUIRED EDUCTION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred) or equivalent experience and previous design experience for Assembly processes
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor
- Familiar with other CAD software packages, to include Solid Works, NX, and Pro-E
- Strong problem-solving experience
If qualified and interested, please apply online at www.emerson.com
We offer medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. We also provide you flexible time-off plans, including parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE