Bids/Proposals will be accepted until August 15, 2022 2:15 p.m. and will be publicly opened and read aloud at that time in the School Board’s Central Office, 310 Royal Street, Natchitoches, Louisiana,
Please find bid-related documents at WWW.CENTRALBJDDING.COM or with the Natchitoches Parish Journal (Attached below).
Bids/Proposals received after the date and time of opening will not be considered. Facsimile transmissions will not be considered. Additional information may be obtained upon request by contacting Michelle Demery, Purchasing Coordinator:
Michelle.Demery@npsb.la or calling 318-352-2358, Ext. 1155, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Bids may be mailed in or dropped off at 310 Royal Street, Natchitoches, La.
The Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Other terms and conditions:
1) Bidder must acknowledge their acceptance of the template lease and its terms which is attached herein on their bid offer.
2) All parcels of land up for bid have a minimum bid per acre of $7 except parcel #8040076300, which has a minimum bid of $4 per acre.
3) Each lease is for three years and the bidder must state their bid for each year separately. An example is “Year 1 -$7, Year 2 -$8 and Year 3 -$9”
4) Bidder must bid for each parcel separately in a separately sealed envelope with the parcel number identified on the outside of the envelop.
5) Bidder must provide proof of easement to the parcel being bided. Example is “Using Water Well Road as Easement”
Director of Business Affairs
Grant Eloi, ED. D. Secretary-Treasurer
Natchitoches Parish School Board