• Investigate quality defects and perform RCA
• Lead and/or contribute to structured problem-solving for corrective and preventive actions
• Analyze no-conformance trends and evaluate the effectiveness of CAPA
• Identify improvement opportunities and drive actions for improvement by analyzing manufacturing processes and conducting process capability analysis
• Lead initiatives to improve non-conformance PPM and cost of quality
• Perform new product and process qualifications
• Direct quality support team members engaged in measuring and testing products and tabulating data concerning product or process quality
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• BS degree in engineering or engineering technology with exposure to quality and lean manufacturing, plus two years of related experience
• Strong interpersonal skills with hourly, engineering and management
• Strong computer skills required
If qualified and interested, please apply online at http://www.emerson.com
We offer medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. We also provide you flexible time-off plans, including parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.