Firefighters respond to stovetop fire in Natchez

Natchitoches Parish Fire District 5 was dispatched to a structure fire on Johnson Loop in Natchez on Tuesday, July 26. On arrival, members found that the homeowner had extinguished the stovetop fire by bringing in a garden hose. The fire damaged a large portion of the kitchen. NPFD 5 members ventilated the structure and used the thermal imager to check for fire extension in the walls and ceiling.

Engines 1 and 5 responded, along with BR5 and 10 NPFD 5 members.


To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE