Lakeview High School will hold a Senior FAFSA Night (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) on Thursday, March 16 from 3:30 – 5:30 for all parents in need of assistance in completing their child’s FAFSA.
Representatives from Career Compass will be available for guidance in completing your FAFSA and to answer any questions you may have.
All seniors must complete a FAFSA as a part of their graduation requirement. Please bring the following items to complete your child’s 2023 – 2024 FAFSA:
- Your social security number
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a US citizen)
- 2021 Federal Income Tax Return, W-2s, and other records of money earned
(Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information onto your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income
- Student’s and Parent’s FSA-ID (if you have created one)
- Cell phone and iPad (charged)
- Email account that you are able to access
For more information contact Mrs. Wynn at 476-3360.