FEMA Fraud Awareness
- Recovery officials encourage Louisiana residents to watch for and report any suspicious activity from scam artists, identity thieves and other criminals who may try to prey on survivors.
- FEMA does not endorse any commercial businesses, products or services.
- FEMA does not charge for its services.
- If you suspect fraud, call the FEMA Disaster Fraud Hotline at 866-720-5721.
- All federal employees have an official badge/ID. Ask to see it.
Melton J. Gaspard Jr.
Assistant Section Chief – Operations
Governor’s Office of Homeland
Security and Emergency Preparedness