The Planning and Zoning Commission Director is responsible for coordination and overall administration of planning, zoning, and permitting activities of the Parish of Natchitoches.
• Enforcement of Zoning, Subdivision and Permit Ordinances and all other applicable
• Floodplain Administrator review proposals for development in flood hazard areas to
ensure compliance with National Flood Insurance Program
• Field inspection of construction projects and other developments
• Interact with public and private agencies, including utilities, health & sanitation,
telephone, civil defense, etc.
• Serve as Director of the nine (9) member Planning Commission and liaison between the
Commission and Parish of Natchitoches.
• Attend all special, regular and committee meetings of the Planning Commission and the
Parish of Natchitoches.
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in related field
A copy of the full job description and employment application can be obtained from Natchitoches Parish Government Room 210. Please send application, resume, and three references to:
Natchitoches Parish Government Attn: Cathy Creamer, PO Box 799 Natchitoches, LA 71458 or email email@example.com with the subject line Planning and Zoning Commission Director. Natchitoches Parish Government is an equal opportunity employer.
Parish of Natchitoches is a drug-free workplace.
Deadline for applicants is 4:30 p.m. OCTOBER 26, 2018.