The District Attorney for the 10th Judicial Court, Natchitoches, Louisiana (petitioner) prays that the defendant, MOZELLA JEANETTER BELL, be duly cited and served with a copy of this petition; and that:
1. A hearing be held not more than twenty (20) days from the service on the
2. That after due proceedings be had there be Judgment herein declaring defendant, MOZELLA JEANETTER BELL, disqualified from holding the office of Mayor of the Town of Campti;
3. That the Office of Mayor of the Town of Campti, which is currently held by the defendant, MOZELLA JEANETTER BELL, be declared vacant;
4. There be judgment herein ordering that the vacancy be filled in accordance with provisions of Louisiana Revised Statute and the Lawrason Act;
5. That there be judgment assessing all cost and fees associated with these proceedings against the defendant, MOZELLA JEANETTER BELL; and,
6. That defendant be ordered to answer the attached Interrogatories and Request for Production within a shorten period of time to be fixed for the Court.