POSITION: Customer Service Manager for Growing E-commerce Business– Full Time
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied at all times. Duties include supervising and managing the customer service team, training staff members to provide the highest standards of customer service and ensuring that all company policies are followed. Additional tasks comprise of handling customer inquiries and resolving customer problems. If you know how to find unique ways to deal with customer complaints or concerns, you’d be a perfect fit for this position.
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; Associate or Bachelor’s degree will be a plus
EDUCATION: High School degree; Associate or Bachelor’s Degree will be a plus
CONTACT: Send inquiries and resumes to email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Applications will be accepted until position is filled.