ACCOUNTING & CONTRACT ASSISTANT
Regional Construction, LLC is currently seeking applicants for a full time (40 hour per week) accounting and contract assistant position to handle accounts receivable and submittals for various contract requirements in the civil construction industry.
– Must have a good work ethic; be able to work individually but understand value of communication to work with other office personnel or the outside public in a team environment;
– Will work closely with accounts payable and human resources to document various contract requirements;
– Must have general accounting knowledge and be capable of working with Microsoft Excel, Word, Quickbooks;
– Will prepare invoices and pay requests and document verification of billable charges;
– Submit invoices to customers, track, receive and document payments;
– Reconcile accounts receivable billings and payments with invoices, noting and communicating any discrepancies;
– Secure and maintain records for 1099 compliance and insurance reviews;
– Assist with projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned;
– Must maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times;
– Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, be detail oriented, and exhibit successful experience in meeting multiple deadlines.
– High School diploma required; Preference will be given to applicants holding associate or bachelors degree in business accounting and those with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Applicants should email resume to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, November 12, 2019.