The Natchitoches City Council held a brief meeting Monday night, April 11. The following items were on the agenda:
- Declare The Week Of April 11 -15, 2022 As National Community Development Week In The City Of Natchitoches.
- Declare Friday, April 22, 2022 As Earth Day In The City Of Natchitoches.
ORDINANCES – FINAL:
- Award The Bid For The Purchase Of One 750 KVA Pad Mount Transformer (Bid No. 0645)
- Designate Funds From The American Rescue Plan To The Workers Within The City Of Natchitoches Employed In Critical Infrastructure Sectors And To Otherwise Provide With Respect Thereto.
ORDINANCES – INTRODUCTION:
- Adopt The Budget For The City Of Natchitoches For The Fiscal Year June 1, 2022 Through May 31, 2023.
- Upon The Recommendations Of The Finance Department, That The City Of Natchitoches Enter Into An Agricultural Lease Of A 96.82 Acre Tract At Which 69.11 Acres Is Farmable/Arable Land, More Or Less, With Russell & Mary Edith Stacy Farms, And Authorizing The Mayor, Ronnie Williams, Jr., To Execute Said Lease On Behalf Of The City Of Natchitoches, And To Provide For Advertising.
- Amend And Restate Ordinance No. 40 Of 2022 Approving The Terms And Form Of A Cooperative Endeavor Agreement Between The City Of Natchitoches And The Community Façade & Economic Enhancement Committee And Authorizing The Mayor To Execute The Cooperative Endeavor Agreement (CEA) Between The City Of Natchitoches And The Community Façade & Economic Enhancement Committee Which Will Provide For A Facade Grant Program For Texas Street And Washington Street Corridors.
- Reappoint Gary DeBlieux As A Member Of The Board Of Directors Of The Industrial Development Board Of The City Of Natchitoches, Louisiana.
- Reappoint Glenn Moffett As A Member Of The Board Of Directors Of The Industrial Development Board Of The City Of Natchitoches, Louisiana.
- Approve The Execution Of The Contract By And Between The State Of Louisiana, Division Of Administration, Office Of Community Development, And The City Of Natchitoches For The Fy ‘2020-2021’ Local Government Assistance Program (LGAP) For The Amount Of $9,702.00 To Purchase Fire Hoses For The Natchitoches Fire Department.
- Advertise For Bids For Wastewater Collection System Rehabilitation, Grand Ecore And Mill Street Lift Station, LDEQ-CWSRF (Bid No. 0646)
- Provide For Interpretation Of A Lease Agreement By And Between The City Of Natchitoches And Cane River Partners, And Providing For Other Matters In Connection Therewith.
- The next scheduled City Council meeting will be Monday, April 25, 2022.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE