Outpatient Medical Center Inc. is a non-profit federally qualified health center that has been serving the community for 42 years. OMC Inc. provides the community with quality comprehensive medical, dental and behavioral health services.
Employment opportunity currently open at Outpatient Medical Center Inc. is: Chief Executive Officer Secretary
Provides confidential administrative and operational assistance to the Chief Executive Officer.
1. Provide secretarial assistance to the Chief Executive Officer.
2. Maintains appropriate administrative files, prepares correspondence and reports and coordinates the flow of internal communication within Outpatient Medical Center Inc.
3. Sets up meetings for committees of the Board of Directors as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
4. Attends various meeting with the Chief Executive Officer to provide administrative support.
5. Arranges various meetings and appointments for the Chief Executive Officer.
6. Updates and maintains the filing systems for the Chief Executive Officer.
7. Receives visitors and arranges appointments, various meetings and hotel accommodations for the administrative area.
8. Troubleshoots problems for the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
9. Performs special assignments as require by the Chief Executive Officer and occasionally to other senior management staff.
10. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Effectively uses technology and office resource tools to accomplish the job.
13. Reliable attendance in order to provide and maintain effective relationships and keep up with position responsibilities.
14. Types and prepares correspondence and reports for the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors’ Chairperson.
15. Coordinates and prepares monthly mailings of Board members information packets and forwards copy to HRSA Regional Office-Project Consultant.
16. Maintains and distributes minutes from scheduled meetings established by the Chief Executive Officer with the Sr. Management Team, general staff, all staff and any other meetings as required.
17. Assists the Secretary of the Board in recording and maintaining Board minutes and other related information.
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
2. Experience as an Executive Secretary (3-5 years)
3. Refined project management skills
4. Refined meeting coordination/notetaking skills
5. Refined oral/written communication skills
6. Strong EXCEL spreadsheet development skills
7. Strong WORD skills
8. Strong PowerPoint development skills
10. Ability to efficiently/effectively synthesize, organize, prioritize large quantities of data
12. Refined filing skills
13. Comfortable interacting with organizational Boards and C-suite leaders
14. Refined customer service skills
18. Strong moral/spiritual compass
Please send complete resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org